I’m back today to introduce the Sweet & Sour blog to you. You will find there many tips and tricks for veggies as well as tasty recipes such as her raw banana and chocolate cake or her wonderful granola. Yum-yum, Granola! If you do not know what to have for breakfast, Marie’s answer is yummy: why not try a chocolate granola? It only includes organic and healthy ingredients. I have not tried it yet, but I will do in the next few days. I will then post a new message about it.
But before I write this new post, please find hereunder a picture of Marie’s granola and her translated recipe:
Ingredients (to fill a big jar!):
- 200g rice flakes
- 150g buckwheat flakes
- 100g peeled buckwheat
- 200g almonds
- 1 bar of dark chocolate with a 80 % cocoa content
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tbsp agave nectar
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/302°F.
- Melt the coconut oil.
- In the meantime mix all the ingredients (but chocolate) in a large bowl.
- Add the melted oil to the mixture and mix further.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour and spread the mixture onto it carefully.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 150°C/302°F. Then remix the ingredients and bake for another 25 minutes.
- When the granola is cold, chop the chocolate bar in small pieces and add it to the mixture in the jar!
Marie’s tip: this yummy granola can be served with a sliced banana as well as rice and almond milk (which has a milder flavour than pure almond milk).
Don’t wait any longer and connect to Marie’s blog! Attention, please: you will find it here.